Sunday, 22 May 2016

Let's Talk About...Tea



There's no doubt about it: I love tea. Even in the Summer months I still usually have at least one cup everyday! And on my trip to Brighton in March, I finally got to pick up some from The Bluebird Tea Company. I had heard LOADS of good things about their tea, so I knew I had to put it on my list of stops to visit in Brighton.




How adorable is this Pug Tea Infuser?! I couldn't resist buying it to use with my loose leaf teas!


In the Brighton store there were lots of samples being offered round, and one that I tried and loved was the Gingerbread Chai. You may already know from previous blog posts, but Chai Tea is probably my favourite ever tea- so how could I not buy this one! Caffeine doesn't go too well with my anxiety, so this decaf blend is perfect for me too. And of course, I promise it tastes just as divine as it sounds...




I also picked up Dozy Girl because I had heard so many bloggers and youtubers rave about it, and trust me it definitely lives up to it! This is my go-to bedtime cuppa as it is so soothing and comforting.



If you find yourself in Brighton soon, I would definitely urge you to pay a visit. Or, you could browse their selection on their website: bluebirdteaco.com

 There is something so special about having a cup of fresh, loose leaf tea and The Bluebird Tea Company have so many amazing flavour combinations (I need to try them all!)



Let me know if you've ever tried their tea? Or what is your favourite tea blend? 




xx

12 comments:

  1. Ah I love the bluebird tea company, youve now made me want to go and try loads of new flavours!
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too <3 I need to try more new flavours too! x

      Delete
  2. I love teas ! This looks great :)

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I spotted you on Tanya's blog and decided to come and say hi! I have been really enjoying reading your blog. It would be cool if you checked out mine, too. Are you open for any collabs?
    Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comment, I'm glad that you like my blog! I will check out yours now x

      Delete
  4. How have I never tried Gingerbread tea? That sounds amazing X
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea is a must for every single day for me. :)

    Also, the infuser is so cute! ♥


    With Love,
    Anna || Curly Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love it when tea has dried rose petals in it, makes it so pretty!

    Janelle x
    http://www.roseryapparel.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it gorgeous?! thank you lovely <3 X

      Delete

Subscribe