Sunday, 1 May 2016

Spain 2016



You may have noticed that I have been fairly quiet on my blog and social media recently and that is because I have spent the past week having the most amazing time in Spain! It was a much needed break before the craziness of my GCSE's kicks in this month (eek!) and obviously I took hundreds of photos. So , I thought that I would share a small selection of them with you so you can see a small snippet of my holiday, but also so I can look back on this post in the future and reminisce on these beautiful memories.








I hope you enjoyed seeing some photos of my trip, I'm in love with the beautiful sunny shots- palm trees anywhere makes anywhere look so tropical! Everybody deserves to relax and take a break and I had the best time away with friends and family here! The weather was also much better than expected which made the whole experience 10x better.

I have also been working on a few other upcoming posts from this trip, so keep your eyes peeled for them!


Have you got any travel planned this year? Have you ever been to spain?



xx

24 comments:

  1. Ahhh these photos are so beautiful! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your blog and I'm glad you had fun! This year, I am flying to Canada and Korea.

    Regina || www.paperhobbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, and that sounds amazing- have a fab time! X

      Delete
  3. that's so awesome, i would absolutely love to visit one day!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous pictures! Spain looks beautiful! xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, it was stunning :) x

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos!

    I hope you are having a lovely day. Would you mind checking out my two latest blog post?

    05/04: INSTAGRAM ROUNDUP: MARCH
    19/04: FLORENCE + THE MACHINE: HOW BLUE TOUR EXPERIENCE

    Jeff. x | Blog | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And I will check them out now x

      Delete
  6. Wow!
    This looks amazing, I'm so jealous.
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I'm dying to go back to Spain! Lovely photos x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Spain so much <3 thank you lovely x

      Delete
  8. Looks beautiful!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are beautiful
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks amazing! lovely photos

    ♡ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe