Sunday, 4 December 2016

NYC // #2 Brooklyn Bridge & The Empire State







So here it is: Part 2 of my NYC photos! These are really some of my favourite views of the city- I mean how incredible are they?! I really hope you like seeing these little glimpses in to my trip.


We chose one of the best days to walk over Brooklyn Bridge as the weather was so gorgeous which made the view even more beautiful!



And of course how could I go to NYC without going up the Empire State Building?! These photos are taken from the 86th floor viewing platform, an it was honestly such an incredible experience.



where would you like to visit in NYC??





xx














3 comments:

  1. I would love to go to Rockefeller center and keep some great memories on my journey as well, BTW love your pics!😉

    www.suckmaass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! The Rockefeller centre is definitely on my list of places to visit when I go back :)

      Delete
  2. Brooklyn bridge is on my bucket list of things to see!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe