Sunday, 11 December 2016

☆ Deliciously Ella Mince Pies ☆




As December is now flying by, I was desperate to make some festive treats, and when I stumbled upon this Deliciously Ella Mince Pie Recipe I knew I had to make them right away!


One of the most amazing parts of this recipe is that you make the mincemeat from scratch (easier than you may think, I promise!) And whilst the apples and dried fruit were simmering in the gorgeous wintery spices, my entire kitchen was filled with the smell of 'Christmas'.


They are packed full of good ingredients, so you won't feel bad for eating two..or three (like me...oops!). You can find the recipe here on Ella's blog:
or on her app, which has recently become one of my new favourites!


Mum and I tucked in to some of these together, paired with my chai tea (of course, the usual), and Mum's coffee, and they were so delicious!

Let me know if you try out this recipe!



xx


8 comments:

  1. These look lovely! I have never made them before but you have made me want to try and make them too xxx

    Lauren Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely <3 you really need to try them- you wont regret it :) x

      Delete
  2. It's really cute with the small star on top!

    Laura | http://www.furiouslychic.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I can't help but laugh at the coincidence - I had just written the line 'still bitter about my fruit mince pies failing miserably' on a post I'm in the middle of writing, when you commented on my blog... then I come to your blog and see these lovely, delicious-looking pies! Way to rub it in! Hahaha :) Honestly though, these look amazing and I'm v. envious hahah xxx

    Beca Jade | www.becajade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh haha, that is such a coincidence! I'm sorry ;) aw thank you so much lovely xxx

      Delete
  4. I've never actually been a fan of mince pies, but I know my mum really likes them so maybe I'll have to make some for her next year!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! do it!! these taste a little different too so you might even like them :) x

      Delete

Subscribe