Sunday, 27 November 2016

Autumn/ Winter ASOS Haul











It's fair to say that I am a dedicated ASOS shopper. Anytime I am on the lookout for some new clothes, ASOS will be my first port of call. So, naturally I made a small order recently to get some more basic pieces to wear for Sixth Form (and also casually), to fit with the transitioning seasons of Autumn to Winter. So, here is everything I got (I have popped the links down below too!) :


Links:

-Boyfriend Coat in Camel Fit (I have now picked this up in Black too because I love it so much!)
-Park Lane Flat Chelsea Boots (Chelsea Boots...a staple in my wardrobe!)
- Crop Crew Neck Long Sleeve T-shirt 2 Pack (I was in need of some more basic tops, fab for layering too)
- Satin V Neck Cami (I just love the feel and look of Satin, and how gorgeous is this colour?!)



Let me know if you have bought any new things recently? What have you been loving? Oh, and did you go Black Friday Shopping?





xx
















1 comment:

  1. Camel coats look so classy, I've been wanting one for a while!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe