Sunday, 9 October 2016

BERSHKA HAUL



Throughout this past Summer I rediscovered the brand Bershka. I had shopped here many times before because there are a lot of stores in Europeans countries, such as Spain, France and Italy that I have visited on holiday. But, for some reason I never acknowledged that there were stores in London. On one of my trips to London in Summer I took a look in one of the stores and I spotted so many pieces that I loved! And, recently I did a bit of online shopping on their site, because of the amazing prices and quality.

Here is everything I got recently:


How perfect is this jumper for us bloggers?! I just love the bright colour and the retro font too, it's supper cosy to wear as well!


This hoodie too describes me so well, if you know me personally you will know how obsessed with dogs I am! I also really love the mustard colour and I have nothing else like it in my wardrobe.

The thing that really drew me to this t-shirt was the beautiful baby blue colour! I think it can be dressed up with a skirt or smart trousers for Sixth Form, but I can also pair it with leggings or jeans for a really comfy outfit on weekends.


Anything with stripes seems to catch my eye straight away. I'm not kidding, I swear at least 50% of my wardrobe is stripes! But I just couldn't resist this top because I love the cut and style, and I know that I will get a lot of wear out of it because it is such a versatile piece.



You can't really go wrong with a good pair of black boots can you? My current pair were beginning to look a little worn, so I spotted these on Bershka for such an incredible price that I had to pop them in my basket. These ones have a medium heel, so I can definitely wear them on a night out too.


Now I have 6 ear piercings already (and plan to get more...) so I am always on the lookout for earring packs to add to my collection! I seem to find that a lot of earring multipacks like this are quite limited, and I would only actually wear 1 or 2 pairs from them, but I absolutely love every pair in this pack!



Let me know your opinions on Bershka? And which is your favourite piece from this haul?



xx








12 comments:

  1. Love the boots, you're right you can't go wrong with a good pair of black boots :) The bloggin top was a very unique find too!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much- I'm obsessed with them too! and I couldn't believe I found something to do with blogging, haha xx

      Delete
  2. That blogging sweatshirt is a NEED <3 great haul lovely! x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so perfect isn't it?! thank you lovely x

      Delete
  3. Love the blogging top, it's so much fun.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this brand! I really like the booties and the blogging sweatshirt :)
    Brooke

    http://brookewrote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah you should check it out lovely, thank you x

      Delete
  5. The baby blue top and black boots are gorgeous!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Blogging jumper is TOOO good, love it babe!! xx

    Lauren Rose

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe