Sunday, 4 September 2016

The Sunglasses Post | 2016



I know that it is now officially Autumn (yay!), and so the usual sunnies-wearing-weather has passed. But, I thought I would share with you my 3 staple sunglasses of Summer 2016, that may just make an appearance if the sun comes out again anytime soon!



I am very clumsy, so I have not invested in any RayBans or high-end sunglasses (yet!). At the moment, I prefer to buy cheaper sunglasses so I don't have to worry too much about breaking, scratching or loosing them!




These stunning round sunglasses (or as my Dad likes to call them: my 'Elton John' sunnies!) are from Vera Moda, and I picked them up more recently in a local boutique. I love the retro effect they bring to the outfit, and I think that they are the perfect sizer my face because so many sunglasses this shape can be tiny!


These next sunglasses I picked up from MANGO in 2015, and have been my trusty sunglasses throughout my travels these past two years. they have a subtle cat-eye effect, which I find to be very flattering! And I love the way the gold rim catches and shimmers in the sunlight too.


Finally, I picked this final pair of sunglasses up from River Island earlier this year! They are my very simple sunglasses, perhaps if my outfit is quite bold so my sunglasses don't need to be the centre of attention. They are a really comfortable fit and a very flattering style for many face shapes.



Which style of sunglasses are your favourite?




xx

8 comments:

  1. Nice choices!
    xx

    Mia | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ones from Mango are my favourite!

    I'm doing a Q&A on my blog soon. If you want, you can leave your question on my latest post. Thank you so much for your time.

    I hope you are having a lovely day.

    Jeff. x | Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! And I will hop over to your post right now :) x

      Delete
  3. These sunglasses are gorgeous. To be honest, I don't see the point in designer sunglasses. You can just as gorgeous sunglasses on the high street for cheaper so you can get more!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is exactly my thoughts too! I love having a range of lots of different sunglasses for different styles and outfits x

      Delete

Subscribe