Wednesday, 28 September 2016

♢ September Favourites 2016 // Monochrome Roses ♢



So it is coming to the end of another month, and I can't believe that 2016 is going by so fast- it literally feels to me like the beginning of Summer was just yesterday! But, this month I have loved a lot of things that I just had to share with you. So, here are my favourites for the month of September:



1. Adidas Superstars - These were a new purchase at the beginning of the month as a present to myself for getting back in to school etc. I had my eye on these for months throughout the Summer as I saw so many people wearing them, and I knew that they would be a staple in my wardrobe.


2. Pana Chocolate - I first got to try this when I took a trip to Wholefoods in London, over the Summer. I had heard so many amazing reviews of this brand so I just had to give it a try...and it did not disappoint! My personal favourite out of the ones I have tried is Coconut & Goji, but there is such a variety of flavours to choose from!


3. Mac Velvet Teddy - I'm sure that you have heard many bloggers rave about this lipstick before, so there is nothing new! But, I purchased this quite a few months ago and I really didn't like how much the matte finish dried out my lips, so I threw it to the back of my makeup drawer. However, one of my best friends always wears this shade and it looks incredible on her, so I had to give it another shot and I love it now (wearing it with lots of Nivea lip butter, haha!).


4. Green Tea - Yes, I am slowly turning in to that health freak who is always drinking green tea! Just kidding, but seriously I can't get enough of it recently. I went through a 'Green Tea phase' in Summer of 2015 but I overdid it a bit and went back to loving a traditional cuppa. But recently I have been loving Green Tea again, and matcha lattes mmm...


5. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - Again, I had heard such amazing reviews of this book so I really wanted to see what all of the hype was about. To be completely honest, I struggled to get in to the book at first but I pushed through, and trust me it's worth it! It's one of those interesting books that all makes sense at the end so you have to bare with it. But it is a beautiful and really cleverly-written book which I would definitely recommend!


6. Grey Bardot Body (pictured in the first photo) - The Bardot Style Top has been everywhere this Summer and I have been loving it! but I wanted to find a way to incorporate this trend in to more wintery outfits, and so I found this body on ASOS. It is a simple ribbed material but is so well made, and goes with everything! I loved it so much that I ordered it in black too- I just know they will be staples for me to wear under coats and cardigans these upcoming seasons.



Let me know what you have been loving this past month in the comments!



xx

8 comments:

  1. Clipper teas are THE BEST !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Mac shade is insanely pretty!! I also just uploaded a September favourites/style thing on my blog too x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it?! and aw yay I will go and check yours out right away lovely <3 x

      Delete
  3. I feel like Velvet Teddy is that shade we all wear during this time of year. Such a gorgeous colour x

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i couldn't agree more- it's beautiful! x

      Delete
  4. We Were Liars is such a good read, I definitely didn't expect it to turn out the way it did! Great choices x

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were liars is one of my favourite books! It has a great storyline and there's a real shocker at the end!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe