Wednesday, 14 September 2016

New Essie Nail Loves



I am now that person who can't stand not wearing nail polish-I just feel so unfinished!
Occasionally I will get gel nails done at a salon, but this can become a very expensive habit. So recently I wanted to pick up a couple more polishes to add to my own collection (not that it isn't already big enough!)




These are the two shades that jumped out to me the most, I think that they are both perfect transitional shades for the upcoming autumnal season. And of course, Essie polishes apply so amazingly and are such an incredible quality.




Stylenomics- These photos do not do this shade justice, but it is a gorgeous 'wealthy, rich and opulent dark green' , and there is just something about it that I am so in love with! This is the perfect Autumn/Winter colour in my opinion and I know that I will be wearing it a tonne this year! The Essie website gives a description of:

"get rolling in the deep, opulent green lacquer that's right on the money. this darkly seductive nail colour is one cool customer – smart, polished and incredibly versatile."


Meet me at Sunset- I have decided that this vibrant, deep orange is one of my all time favourite shades of polish! I had gel nails done in a similar colour for my trip to Spain earlier this year, and since then I have been dreaming about it and desperately searching for similar colours. The Essie website describes this as:

"when the sun goes down, temperatures rise. this vibrant deep orange polish creates searing hot manicures and pedicures perfect for an evening rendez-vous at the beach."




What nail colours have you been loving recently?



I hope that you are all having an amazing day!



xx


20 comments:

  1. meet me at sunset is such a gorgeous colour! I love Essie nail polishes :) x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plate is this btw! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have set out your pictures here, with the swatches on paper with the names on! I deffo don't feel nice without my nails done Xx

    https://louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah wow that red colour is PERFECT <3 I love Essie!
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Stylenomics at the moment as well. Its such a gorgeous and different color. And cool photography :)
    http://missashleeblogs.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really beautiful, and thank you lovely :) x

      Delete
  6. I really love these two shades, they remind me a bit of halloween! The orange is gorgeous :) x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes! I never thought that they were halloweeny until now! x

      Delete
  7. I love these shades, I'm so excited to start wearing darker nail polishes now that Autumn is on its way! Also quite random but your handwriting is lovely! xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! and aww thats such a lovely thing to say, thank you x

      Delete
  8. I love these 2 shades. It would be actually very cool if you combined them together or made cool design (maybe black dots or stripes or something like that). :)

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com | Let's follow each other on GFC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. That red shade looks amazing! And how cute is the name? Love it :D x

    https://sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Essie is definitely one of my favorite nail polish brands! Love these colors for Fall.

    xo,
    Eda

    http://luxeandlinen.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shades look beautiful. I'm the opposite, I can't stand wearing nail polish, there' something about it that on myself I don't like.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe