Wednesday, 21 September 2016

My New Favourite Jeans || Mom Jeans #2


As some of you may remember from my previous 'Rediscovering my Mom Jeans' post, I LOVE Mom Jeans. I never used to think this sort of style would suit my body type because I am pretty straight up and down, but there is something about Mom Jeans that I actually really love the look of...and they are fun to style too!



I spotted this patchwork pair on a youtube haul a while ago, but every Topshop that I went to they were sold out ( I even searched online to see if they were in stock in London stores but there was no luck!) However, I was just about to get the train home from London one day and I walked past Topshop Oxford Street. I didn't think that there would be any in stock but I just wanted to run in and check anyway, and to my luck there was 2 pairs hiding on a rack in the corner- one happening to be my size! So of course I quickly bought them and rushed to get my train and I only tried them on when I got home and they fit perfectly.


I have loved styling them especially with a Black Bardot Body from ASOS, and my Adidas Superstars for a super comfy but fun outfit.


Let me know what you think of this outfit? And how would you style these jeans?




xx



8 comments:

  1. They look so good on you! Argh jealous xx
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thats so lovely of you- thank you <3 x

      Delete
  2. I love these jeans!! I have a pair similar from Zara and they are the comfiest things!!
    I love your blog btw!!

    Soph coffeeandcoatsblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I will have to look in Zara then now! thank you so much :) x

      Delete
  3. Gahhh I always love your style so much <3 obsessed with these jeans! x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you lovely <3 your style is incredible too x

      Delete
  4. it seem not to suit for me because my height btw i love your style.
    My pham Sakura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans look so good on you, I would never be able to rock them like you!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe