Sunday, 11 September 2016

Getting Organised | My Ban.do Agenda



As some of you may know, I am starting my first year of sixth form this year. So, this means that the work will get increasingly harder, there will be more deadlines and in general I will need to stay very organised! My school does provide us with a school planner, but I don't like the layout very much, so I decided to buy myself a new, prettier one instead! 



I first heard about this agenda from a favourites video that Gabbie (velvetgh0st) did and after that I couldn't stop thinking how beautiful it was! I love the quotes, stickers and art throughout the agenda- its totally my sort of aesthetic!



It is a really fun and unique design, and it will take me through to the end of 2017! Because of the stunning design, it makes me want to use it and get it out more at school, which works to my advantage because then I am more organised!


It is from a company named Ban.do , but I picked mine up from Oliver Bonas. There are a few other different cover options (but I went for the Gold Marble pattern-how gorgeous?!)



Let me know what you think of this agenda, and what are your organisational tips?

♡ Best of luck to anyone starting a new year at school, college or uni- you've got this! 





xx


4 comments:

  1. I love your photos! So gorgeous x
    Morgan
    www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much cuter than the ones school give us! Good luck for sixth form, I'm in year 11 now.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's adorable isn't it?! best of luck for year 11 :) x

      Delete

Subscribe