Wednesday, 24 August 2016

My Favourite Makeup Brushes: SPECTRUM BRUSHES


As such a makeup fanatic, I feel that a girl can never have too many makeup brushes! For ages I have always stuck to drugstore brands such as Real Techniques which, don't get me wrong, are really amazing brushes too. But I have always seen the most gorgeous photos online and on social media of Spectrum Brushes, that I just had to investigate further.




As well as the beautiful appearance of the brushes (come on who wouldn't want these on display in their bedroom?!) these brushes are super soft and affordable too. One thing that especially drew me to this company too is that they are 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free, which is extremely important to me and makes me love them even more.



The specific set that I have is the 10 Piece Essentials Kit ,which I think is perfect for everyone, especially if you are just starting out with makeup! My favourite brush is the stippling brush because it applies my base so flawlessly, which in my opinion is really key to create a canvas for the rest of your makeup.

It also came with a lovely pink pouch, perfect for on-the-go or travelling!



Make sure to check out the Spectrum Brushes website here:
https://www.spectrumcollections.com

And have a browse of their Instagram feed too, you won't regret it!



Let me know your opinion of Spectrum Brushes and whether you have any of their products!




xx

14 comments:

  1. I love the colour of these hehe!! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too- they are so gorgeous aren't they?! x

      Delete
  2. I adore Spectrum brushes! I am the same as you and recently bought a set from being used to drugstore cheap ones. Its fabulous that they look gorgeous AND are cruelty free :)

    Lucy x
    http://luceferous.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so happy you feel the same, I couldn't agree more x

      Delete
  3. These brushes sound pretty good and I love how they are blue! Are real techniques brushes cruelty free?
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so pretty don't they?! And yes I'm pretty sure Real Techniques are cruelty free too :) x

      Delete
  4. These look so pretty!! <3 I love the blue and the purple!! Lovely post

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love looking at them and using them so much! Thank you lovely x

      Delete
  5. These brushes looks very great ! Thanks for sharing this ! Have a nice week-end ! ♥

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look really nice, the set definitely seems good for everything!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, definitely! There's almost a brush for everything x

      Delete
  7. I loove spectrum makeup brushes! I have their Glam Clam collection and I love using them x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing aren't they?! ooh I really want to get the Glam Clam, it looks so good! x

      Delete

Subscribe