Sunday, 7 August 2016

Let's Go To London | OOTD



At this time of year London is very humid. And so, with the many trips to London that I have been taking recently, I have been gravitating towards outfits that are comfy, covered but keep me cool. I thought I would make this little post to show you an outfit that I wore to go shopping on Oxford Street a few days ago.






Top- New Look
Jeans- Topshop (Joni)


Shoes- Adidas Gazelle


Bracelet- Pandora



Earrings- Urban Outfitters 




Let me know what you think of this outfit, and what are your go-to day trip outfits?




xx

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit and I love your top, its gorgeous! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love the adidas gazelles! They just look so good with anything :)

    Katie // Words by Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't they just?! I'm so obsessed with them <3 x

      Delete
  3. I love the outfit! the top is so beautiful,

    Fowzia|Crazy4ties

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I wear it loads at the moment x

      Delete
  4. I love your outfit, its so cute ^_^ I especially love your top and earrings.

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful outfit...i like it. you can also find here EasyWayFinder and get amazing outfit's shop.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe