Sunday, 21 August 2016

Chia Mulberry Muffins Recipe & Review




As much as I love making plant-based recipes from scratch, I saw this ready mix in my local health food store and I was really intrigued to try them out!




They cater to a lot of allergies and intolerances, and they are so quick and easy to make!



There are two recipes you can follow: The original recipe or the vegan recipe, depending on which you prefer. I chose the vegan recipe and they turned out to be so delicious! Although, you could definitely taste that they were 'healthier' muffins and the texture was very dense.



I ate mine along with some fresh strawberries for a snack or even breakfast! I wouldn't rush to buy this pack again because I think that I can make some much nicer muffins from scratch, but this is a good option if you do not enjoy baking and you want some healthier muffins. Also, if I had to make them again I would probably try adding some fresh raspberries or blueberries in to the mixture to add more flavour and break up the texture a bit.



Let me know if you have ever tried anything from the 'Creative Nature' brand, if so, what did you think?




xx








8 comments:

  1. These look absolutely delish! Love the lil' succulent too hehe x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! AHH I'm obsessed with succulents at the moment! x

      Delete
  2. I think even by looking at the photos, I'm sure you can definitely make some nicer healthier muffins, but I agree. It's definitely really helpful, for people aren't into baking!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that's exactly what I thought! I just wanted to try them out :) x

      Delete

Subscribe