Sunday, 17 July 2016

Tanya's Cafe, Chelsea




A few days ago I ventured yet again in to London to have an explore. I found myself in the gorgeous Chelsea area (which I had visited once before and LOVED), which just happens to be the location of Tanya's Raw Cafe.



I had heard lots about it from bloggers, I have Tanya's recipe book and I even saw it featured on Made in Chelsea! So, I had to pay a visit! 

It is tucked away from the main King's Road and is such a cute little cafe, covered in beautiful plants and draped with fairy lights. It was a really lovely, peaceful atmosphere, which really contributed to the whole experience!



We sat outside in the little terraced area because the weather was in our favour that day! It was so lovely to enjoy such fresh food surrounded by nature.


Now, the interesting part: food.
For my main (photo at the start of this post!) I had a 'Europa Adventures' Salad bowl which included: "Probiotic sauerkraut, Quinoa tom & avos with Balsamic vinaigrette, Creamy avocado & pesto courgetti, Cauliflower popcorn in turmeric tahini, Smoked pepper hummus & BBQ spiced nuts with Baobab kale and Korean carrots. What a mouthful...literally!

And to complete my delicious feast I chose to have dessert of a Raw Millionaires Slice (anything millionaires shortbread related has my name on it!) and my mum had a Raw Bounty Slice.


Everything on the plate looked as beautiful and aesthetically pleasing as the surroundings, and of course the taste was incredible too! I would highly recommend visiting this cafe if you are ever in the area: there are so many intriguing options available, i really want to go back to try more!


I hope you have had a lovely week, what do you think of Tanya's cafe? Have you ever been?





xx

23 comments:

  1. This place looks so sweet & so perfect to get cosy in :')

    Katie // wordsbykatie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it definitely is so perfect for that :) x

      Delete
  2. this looks really good, definitely putting it on my list for when i visit later this year!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay, let me know how you find it! I'm sure you will love it x

      Delete
  3. This place really look so comfy and neatly tucked in. The food looks great!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yes it was, the food was amazing too :) x

      Delete
  4. It looks lovely there! The food looks amazing too!
    xo April | April Everyday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so lovely and healthy :-) Definitely adding it to my list of places to go in London. One of my favourites is Sketch Bar, it's really quirky and has a fab drinks selection!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I've always wanted to visit sketch- it looks fab too! x

      Delete
  6. I love your photography!! <3

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I've heard such good things about Tanya's! I'll have to go next time I'm in the area x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been before but OMG this sounds and looks absolutely amazing! I shall definitely have to go one day!

    www.indistilling.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so tasty and healthy too! :)

    http://www.thebutter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like a such a lovely place and love how minimalistic everything looks. I wonder how raw milliners slice tastes, it looks yummy!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved it so much! thank you for your lovely comment xx

      Delete
  11. This looks like a great find. I hope to go back to London one day soon so will add that to my list of great places to eat. Thanks :)

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem :) I'm sure that you will love it <3 x

      Delete
  12. so sweet place,it was a really peaceful place where time spend together for couple.visit this EasyWayFinder and get more beautiful place,hotel etc..

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe