Sunday, 3 July 2016

It's all about the Pink





Now I'm not much of a pink kind of girl when it comes to clothing etc, but recently I have been drifting towards a lot of pink-toned makeup items. I feel like the pinks give a really fresh and glowing look, perfect for summer.




Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold

A perfect eye shadow base or on its own! I like to wear this blended with a champagne colour on top and a darker pink-tone shadow in the crease.


Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Peach Lights 

You may recognise this product from one of my last posts, but I seriously can't get enough of it! I like to apply this to my cheekbones and other high points of my face with a fan brush for a fresh and glowy look!


NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake

FINALLY- NYX is available in Boot stores! I was so happy to walk in to my local Boots and spot a NYX counter, so of course I had to make a purchase! I picked up a few products including this butter gloss, which as the name would suggest is smooth and creamy and applies so beautifully. The shade is a gorgeous muted pink, so perfect for an everyday look.


What makeup products have you been loving recently? Any particular shades?




xx



12 comments:

  1. Love everything about this post!! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww yay! I'm so glad to hear that, thank you lovely x

      Delete
  2. I love the Alexa Chung book, it's one of my favourites! Lovely post!

    gemmaandthelittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it amazing?! thank you so much x

      Delete
  3. I have the same NYX lipgloss :)

    Kelsey | www.herdailyglow.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so cool, it's such a lovely product! x

      Delete
  4. Love the photos in this post, I am yet to find a Nyx stand in my local boots stores grr.
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww hopefully you will find one soon! x

      Delete
  5. The highlighter looks gorgeous, I love these shots!
    https://clandestine-v.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe