Sunday, 10 July 2016

Back to Brighton.




I finally made it back to my favourite destination...Brighton! Going back definitely confirmed to me that it is a place that I aim to end up in the next few years (I don't know how yet, but I'm determined!).



Mum and I took a short trip down to Brighton for 1 night this week to celebrate my exams being finally over! We really tried to make the most of our short time there, so first stop: the beach huts.


When we arrived we were upgraded to a seafront room in the hotel and it was beyond amazing! I love just being a few steps away from the beach but also the town, my ultimate dream is to have a seafront flat when I'm older as it's the perfect location for me! If we had more time I would have spent hours sat in the window just gazing out, it looks stunning too when the pier is illuminated at night.


The beach is always a place where I feel calm and safe, the sound of the waves really helps to soothe my anxiety! During our visit they also had a 'big screen' on the beach where they broadcast sports games and movies like mean girls! It was such a lovely atmosphere and I think that more places need to bring this 'outdoor cinema' idea about.


Just before heading back to Brighton Station, we sat with some delicious lunch from Iydea in the Royal Pavilion Gardens. There was a guitarist playing, the sun was shining and overall it was such an incredible atmosphere to end the trip!


Of course we explore The Lanes and lots of cute cafes, such as 'The Plant Room' for breakfast, which is fairly new to Brighton (p.s. the mochas are divine!) 


I just love the street art and the creative vibe throughout Brighton, I feel so content and at home walking through the beautiful, bright streets! I'm already desperate to go back!



As you can tell, I LOVE BRIGHTON! And I hope you enjoyed this tiny peak in to my recent trip.


Let me know: have you ever been? And where is your favourite place ever?





xx


16 comments:

  1. Brighton looks lovely!!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! It's by far my favourite place <3 x

      Delete
  2. Always wanted to visit Brighton but have never managed to get there in my travels. I can see why you enjoyed going there :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend visiting there in the future <3 it's lovely x

      Delete
  3. I love Brighton and your pictures are so gorgeous! x

    https://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/the-dolls-house-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much my lovely - I love it there too! x

      Delete
  4. Brighton really does look lovely! I'd love to visit - it's only about half an hour from where I go to uni! x

    Victoria | http://victoriaahelenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow that's so close! yes, you should definitely pay a visit soon x

      Delete
  5. I haven't been to Brighton for ages but I really love the quirky shops and places to eat.

    Great pictures :)

    http://www.nourishyourglow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I love how quirky it is there too <3 it's so creative! X

      Delete
  6. I hear so much about London and then Brighton from the UK beauty girls I follow, but I would seriously LOVE to go to Brighton. The beach looks beautiful! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, you really need to go! it's gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  7. owww i miss brighton!! the bandstand was one of my fav spot in the city!!<3 i'm glad you've enjoyed it!!

    xx from italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bandstand!! thank you lovely x

      Delete

Subscribe