Sunday, 26 June 2016

The Return Of The Body Trend



I haven't been properly shopping in WAY too long because of exam season, so a few days ago I decided it was about time to go on a much needed shopping spree! As you will be able to tell, my purchases aren't particularly 'summery' and colourful, but hey I do love my monochrome staples...that's what gave my blog it's name in the first place!

I'm so happy that the Body Trend has returned because I just love the elegant look that they give, here are the ones that I have picked up recently:



This first body is a simple, textured, black v-neck piece from h&m that I LOVE. I think it looks so classy and the texture really adds a unique touch to the outfit. I especially love this paired with other black clothes for an all-black outfit!


This grey body is also from h&m, and it has crossed detailing at the front. The tie-up look is really on trend and popular at the moment, and I personally really love the look that it gives.



The next body is actually from New Look, although there is one quite similar from Zara too! I love graphic tees and this body follows down that theme with a bold print across the front. I am also going to New York later this year, so I thought this 'Brooklyn' body was perfect for that!


Finally, this last body is also from New Look, and I got it in the sale. I find that as New Look expand their body collection, many of the previous ones go on sale for such amazing prices! So, if you get the chance I would really recommend looking for them on the sale rack. If you know me, you will know that I am drawn to anything with stripes, and I loved the slightly high neck to this body because it is different to a lot of other clothing pieces I have in my wardrobe.





Let me know your favourite body from this haul, and where is your favourite shop at the moment?




xx

14 comments:

  1. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I will check out your blog now lovely x

      Delete
  2. I love these collections :) The grey tie-up fro H&M is probably my favourite :)

    Alice | Whiskey Jars Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, so do I! And I love that one so much :) x

      Delete
  3. I think they're really cute! But I have no idea how I'd pull one off... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the brooklyn one is amazing!!! unfortunately i don't like bodies because I found them so uncomfortable!! but i love the swimming suits alternative!(:

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube | Enter my Charlotte Tilbury GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and yes it took me a while to get used to the feel of them x

      Delete
  5. My favourite shop at the moment is TopShop although all your pieces look so cute I must check out H and M and New Look stores now! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love topshop too!! and you really should check them out <3 x

      Delete
  6. The stripey one is definitely my fave out of these! I actually don't own any bodies yet but I definitely want to get some. They look great with black high-waisted jeans. I'm currently obsessed with ASOS, you can literally find everything you're looking for on ASOS!

    www.saarasofia.com | Bloglovin’ 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the stripey one! And I wear them all so much with high-waisted jeans :) Asos is so fab too, there's so much variety x

      Delete
  7. Adore your picks! I need to jump onto the body bandwagon for sure. Love your blog too, glad I've stumbled across it! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yes you need to try them! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me x

      Delete

Subscribe