Sunday, 12 June 2016

How To Plan Your Summer Right ☼


So, with my last GCSE exam on the 17th (this Friday!!!) it means that my Summer is just around the corner, and I couldn't be more excited! I know that for a lot of people, especially in the UK, their Summer is quickly approaching too. And so, I thought I would combine a few tips to keep organised and plan to make the most of however much time you have off this Summer 2016:




  1) Print off a calendar
I found these beautiful designs here on Pinterest! They look gorgeous on your wall but also give you a visual idea of what your Summer will look like. Use them to schedule your plans, and it will be a constant reminder of things to look forward to.



2) Make an Ideas Jar
Think of lots of little things that don't cost much and are easy to do on a daily basis. Then, write them on tiny slips of paper, put them all in a jar and whenever you get bored pull one out and do it! Things I like to include are 'bake a cake' or 'go on a dog walk in the countryside'.


3) Make a Bucket List
For bigger ideas and events, create a Summer Bucket List either for yourself or with friends! It will give you the chance to make sure that you make the most of your free time, and get things done that you wouldn't usually be able to do! One of the things on my Bucket List with my friends is to visit Brighton for a weekend together!





I hope you found these tips helpful! Let me know what you do to stay organised or plan your Summer Holidays? And, when does your Summer start?



xx





26 comments:

  1. How totally adorable is that jar?! These are great tips on how to enjoy summer!x

    www.57-days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you lovely-I'm glad you like it x

      Delete
  2. That ideas jar is great! I'm definitely gonna be making one of those myself!x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yay! I'd love to know the sort of things you put in it :) x

      Delete
  3. My summer starts on the 14th (after my history exam) I've posted a bucket list on my blog and I'm hoping I can stick to it in the next 13 weeks haha. Enjoy your summer!
    Dalal monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow that's so soon, you must be so excited! I will give your bucket list a read now- it might give me some more ideas too :) x

      Delete
  4. I LOVE these ideas, definitely considering making an idea jar! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these tips! What a great idea to have an idea jar <3

    xo,

    http://aikocunanan.com/summer-maxi-dresses/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that's so sweet- thank you <3 I will check out your blog now! x

      Delete
  7. Making an Ideas jar sounds interesting. My summer is about to end already in a week! :(

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // Beach bum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no really?! that's so soon, which country are you from? x

      Delete
  8. This is such a cute idea! I love it! :) Good luck with your last exam!! :) x

    Victoria | victoriaahelenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, and thank you <3 x

      Delete
  9. your blog is so lovely!!!! :) x

    Love Holly jade at http://www.thelittleblogofvegan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! <3 I love your blog a lot too x

      Delete
  10. My summer's still not for at least a few weeks arghhhh! Everyone in America seems to have started their summer ages ago haha! :) Love the photography in this post
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right it's so confusing! I hope you have a lovely summer when it arrives x

      Delete
  11. nice post,and amazing ideas,unfortunately my summer didn't start yet,i will have exams,have a nice day x

    lifestyleandso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw good luck on your exams, and thank you! x

      Delete
  12. Love the photos on this post!!!! Hoping your final exam goes well. I am also in the middle of exams right now.

    I live in Australia so we are coming up to winter break right now (My last exam is next Wednesday, YIPEE!)and even though its a lot colder in England I'm extremely jealous (I LOVE SUMMER)

    would love you to check out my blog x
    http://rachelgaskin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I hope your exams are going well too! Ooh I've always wanted to visit Australia and I LOVE SUMMER too! I will check out your blog right now lovely x

      Delete
  13. This is a lovely idea! I've started doing this with 'happy things' so I have a 'happiness jar' to open up and read the 'little' things at the end of the year but hadn't thought about doing this for little activities!
    The summer months will be quite long for me since I'm trying to finish up a PhD but I think this will be a great way to try something new and unexpected on some of the down days! Much love,
    Ana xx

    www.namastefromananya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that happiness jar sounds like SUCH an amazing idea too! And I would definitely recommend it for activities because it means that you really make the most of your free time! thank you for your lovely comment x

      Delete

Subscribe