Sunday, 15 May 2016

Study Space Room Inspiration


It's that time of year that every student dreads...exam season. I finished year 11 only 2 days ago and it still hasn't fully settled in! But, my GCSE's begin this week so I have made a few changes to my room in order to make it a good, organised study space. I thought I would share a few photos with you to maybe give you some inspiration if you have got exams coming up too.



I always find that positive and motivational quotes make my study space a lot happier and more enjoyable (well, as enjoyable as studying can be!)


It's also a good idea to make a revision plan as it's so much more organised and it's such a good feeling to be able to cross off revision when you've done it! Don't forget to add in fun things too, so you have times to look forward to and give you motivation.





A clean space and organised notes make everything 10x easier, so grab yourself lots of fresh notebooks and pens, clear your desk and begin...you CAN do this!


I hope you found this post somewhat helpful! For anyone doing exams soon I wish you the best of luck! Remember, you can't be expected to do any more than your best, and a grade does not define you as a person.



What are your techniques for studying?




xx

19 comments:

  1. Oh I completely love your space. It looks so cosy & personalised, yet practical. I'm sick of seeing these 'desk posts' with a load of pointless stuff dotted around for decoration. I don't see the point when the function of a desk/study space is to work?!

    Katie | Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, that means a lot! And I completely agree!! x

      Delete
  2. Love your phone case by the way! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a very similar - i mean almost the same! - calendar (made by me) for my blog schedule<33 it works perfectly!!!

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that's such a good idea- feels so nice to be organised doesn't it?! :) x

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty desk area!
    Same for me, a clean room helps a lot with studying!

    Laura
    https://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you- it makes such a difference! xx

      Delete
  5. Such lovely inspiration, without a doubt! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, I spotted you on Tanya's blog and decided to check your blog out! I have enjoyed reading it and decided to say hi! You can also check mine out if you've got any time! Interested in any collabs?
    shoppingobsessive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I'm glad you like my blog, and thank you for your lovely comment! I will check out your blog now <3 x

      Delete
  7. My study space is non-existent, I just tend to go to my local library because I have no desk in my room yet :( Yours is so cute though, I love it!
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that puppy pic just made my day! lovely!

    come visit me here | www.peachplz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did the same calendar sort of thing too last year when I had my major exams. Printed out the months and wrote all what I had to revise before the exam. And you're right! Crossing off something was soooo satisfying :)xx

    www.shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow that looks so organized and neat. I feel like this would be the perfect place to study. My problem is that my desk often starts pile up things and then I'm too distracted to study :D

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute and was such a helpful post! Thank you, this will really help me organise my cluttered desk!

    http://xcherryblossomblogsx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe