Sunday, 1 May 2016

Spain Collective Haul


On the final day of my trip to Spain we ventured to a big shopping centre before heading to the airport! There was a mixture of Spanish shops, but also many shops that I was familiar with. So, I decided to have a browse and here is what I picked up:



Elephant Candle - Zara Home


Patterned Tray- Zara Home
Ultra Glossy Lipstick (shade 802) - Kiko Cosmetics
Smart Lip Pencil (shade 703) - Kiko Cosmetics
Rose Gold Power Pro Nail Laquer- Kiko Cosmetics


Khaki-Grey Bomber Jacket- Zara


Roll Neck Purple Top & Patterned Blue Top- H&M



Black and Gold Purse/ Wallet- Bershka


I hope that you enjoyed seeing everything I bought, it was such a lovely ending to the most amazing holiday! I am not sure if these products are limited to Spain only, but if so I'm sure there are very similar items available.



Let me know which item is your favourite of this haul?




xx



18 comments:

  1. That elephant candle looks so sweet! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh you've bought some amazing things! I'm absolutely in love with that zara bomber jacket! Gorgeous.

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I've been wearing it so much! X

      Delete
  3. You really picked up some gorgeous products here!
    yasminanicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'm really pleased with everything x

      Delete
  4. How's their lip products? Been wanting to try something from their range but there's no stores in Bristol :(
    http://sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleasantly surprised actually- I really like Kiko products :) x

      Delete
  5. This is so cute! I love the elephant candle and little decorative tray. I really like buying little home decor items like that. :) You have such a nice blog!
    ♡ julia
    julia in bluhm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I love buying bits for my room too <3 x

      Delete
  6. I absolutely need that zara candle in my life - it's too adorable to resist!

    Bethany | Curly and Wordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I know right- it's so pretty that I don't want to burn it , haha! x

      Delete
  7. Your candle % bomber jacket are so beautiful!
    Any lip products from Kiko have been on my wishlist forever, so I'll need to get one soon!

    KayleeㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my lovely <3 and yes, I definitely recommend them- let me know what you think! x

      Delete
  8. I found Spain to be a great place to shop when I went, I'd love to go back especially to Barcelona! Looks like you found some great things in Spain too, I especially like your wallet and the Zara tray :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I was so pleasantly surprised! I've always wanted to visit Barcelona too :) and thank you, I'm so pleased with everything x

      Delete

Subscribe