Sunday, 8 May 2016

New Buy: My Adidas Gazelle's

I'm that person who always gets way too over-excited about ordering online and receiving a package in the post; so when I saw the postman arrive the yesterday with this box, I couldn't help but let out a squeal as I ran to the door.

To be honest, I'm not much of a shoe person...at all! As I always seem to find a few staple, comfy pairs that will go with absolutely anything. As much as I love my converse, they are beginning to look very loved worn. So, I thought it would be time to invest in a new pair of staple shoes!





I have had my eye on Adidas shoes for a while, and trust me it was so hard not to buy a black and white pair! I thought I would try something a bit different as I already own so many monochrome shoes (and clothes!). And I know that ash grey isn't exactly pushing the boat out, but it's a bit more daring then black...right?!




I can't wait to start styling these with so many outfits soon , and especially in Summer because I still love wearing trainers in warm weather as comfort is my ultimate priority.



Let me know what you think of these in the comments? Also, what are your favourite pair of shoes?




xx

26 comments:

  1. I love these shoes! These and Superstars are my fave shoes! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, and ah yes I love them too <3 x

      Delete
  2. Love these shoes! I need to invest in new shoes soon too. :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh you should, they are definitely worth it! x

      Delete
  3. Love these shoes! Look great!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! xx Amber
    http://fashionemble.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect choice, I love them! So minimal & on point <3
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love adidas trainers! I'm currently obsessed with my ZX Flux in navy. Great post :)
    yasminanicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I'm glad you like them <3 yours sound fab too X

      Delete
  7. Ooooh they look fab! I'm a huge sucker for Adidas and would love to own every single pair of their shoes :D

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too- wouldn't that be amazing, ahh! x

      Delete
  8. I literally live in trainers and Adidas are literally my favourite trainer brand - I love that colour! x

    eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, yes they are the comfiest shoes ever!!! X

      Delete
  9. You are definitely not the only person who gets ridiculously excited about ordering stuff online! Something so great about having a little box of goodies delivered to your door..!

    And I bloody love these trainers.

    Katie.
    xx ❤ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so exciting isn't it!! thank you for your lovely comment x

      Delete
  10. These sneakers look awesome.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love these! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look awesome, I absolutely love Adidas and so glad they made a comeback! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only just come across your blog and I am absolutely loving it! I too get really excited when a new package full of goodies comes to the door, I don't know what it is, but there is just something so exciting about it! The colour of the trainers are gorgeous! I have a pair too in white. Lovely post!
    - Olivia Xxx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much my lovely- you are too sweet! It really is so exciting and the white ones are gorgeous too! x

      Delete

Subscribe