Sunday, 3 April 2016

\\ Topshop Haul \\



For me, each new season in Topshop is very hit and miss: sometimes I will find myself heaving bundles of  clothes to try in the changing room and then painfully narrowing them down to what my bank account will allow: whereas other times I will struggle to find any pieces which I fall in love with. 
But recently, I popped in to have a look and I was pretty impressed.







I managed to finally narrow it down to buying 3 pieces and some underwear:

 Mickey Mouse Tee
-I always love a good graphic tee and Mickey Mouse has been one of my favourite Disney characters since I was little.

Black Floral Lace Tee
-I feel like this piece will go with so many outfits and I love the pretty lace detailing.

Phoenix Arizona Cropped Hoodie
-I can't stop wearing this hoodie (I'm even wearing it whilst typing this!), it's so cosy and comfy and honestly one of the best purchases I've made in ages.

Lace Underwear
- I have always loved this style of underwear from Topshop because it fits so well and looks pretty, yet it is really comfortable and well made!



Have you made any Topshop purchases recently?



xx

26 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that gorgeous t-shirt! I saw it in store a couple of weeks ago and kicking myself for not buying it! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no, haha! I'm so glad I found it x

      Delete
  2. All of the bits you picked up are so nice! I especially love that mickey tee. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I really like the Mickey tee :)
    Hope you're having a good weekend! xoxo

    ~ Nicole
    www.nicolevaidosa.com
    www.instagram.com/nicolevaidosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks amazing! My favourite's the Mickey Mouse tee :) thanks for sharing! xx
    http://mateandbizcochitos.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much- I love that tee too!x

      Delete
  5. Love that lace underwear! So cute and chic at the same time (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely picks, the hoodie looks so cosy! x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pieces, I love topshop underwear! I think your blog is lovely, let me know if you would like to follow each other x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much- so do I! That means a lot, I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  8. Everything you picked is so lovely! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lace underwear, I've never really thought about buying underwear from Topshop before.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend checking it out! X

      Delete
  10. I loved everything! <3 Sadly there's no Topshop where I live.

    https://katiphotographyblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you <3 and poor you! You could try looking online? x

      Delete
  11. Cute pieces I absolutely love Topshop, ecstatic we got it here in Canada now :)

    Davina at davina-tian.blogspot.ca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, yay that's so exciting!!x

      Delete
  12. Absolutely adore the Disney shirt! Too bad we don't have a Topshop here in Austria /:

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah the Mickey shirt!! <3
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe