Sunday, 10 April 2016

My Favourite Fragrance: YSL Black Opium


This perfume has always been one of those that I have sampled so many times and fallen in love with, but I never got round to purchasing it. So, I was overjoyed when my mum surprised me with it as a special extra gift for my birthday! I have worn it everyday since, and I can tell I will be repurchasing and using it as my signature fragrance for many years to come.







Now, I'm not very good at describing scents (at all!), so here is the product description I found online:

The Fragrance
Discover Black Opium, the new feminine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent – new glam rock fragrance full of mystery and energy. An addictive gourmand floral with notes of: Black Coffee – for a shot of adrenaline; White Florals – to instantly seduce; and Vanilla – for sweetness and sensuality. WHAT’S STOPPING YOU?

Fragrance Notes:
Top Notes: Black Coffee
Heart Notes: White Florals
Base Notes: Vanilla


I am always attracted to anything scented vanilla or coffee, so this perfume is perfect for me! But, don't let the coffee notes put you off if you don't like coffee as it is very subtle and just adds a musky tone to the scent!

I have the eau de parfum version, opposed to the eau de toilette, which means that the fragrance is more concentrated, so a little goes a long way and it lasts all day!



Let me know what your staple fragrance is. And , have you ever tried this perfume?



xx

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried this but it sounds amazing. Great post!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe