Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Life Update \\



I wanted to make this quick mid-week post to update you all on my life at the moment: it's VERY hectic!

Being 16 in England means that I have some big GCSE exams just around the corner, in fact I did my Art GCSE only a few days ago! This means that the majority of my life is devoted to revision at the moment (*cries*) , so I am finding it hard to find the time to produce lots of good content for this blog.

The main purpose of this post really is just to let you know of my situation, and to tell you that after my GCSE's are finally over I plan to upload much better quality posts, but also more frequently as I have a REALLY long Summer (woohoo!) and so I will have tonnes of time to devote to MonochromeRoses- so please stick with me!

If any of you reading this are going through an exam period yourselves then I wish you the best of luck! Remember that your hard work will pay off in the end, and no one can ask any more of you than to give it your absolute best!



Thank you so much for reading this and for your continuous support on my blog

-Love, Monochrome Roses x



10 comments:

  1. hi!i hope your ewams went well,mine also are just around the corner!
    thank you for the motivational words

    lifestyleandso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks- good luck too of course! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog! Gosh I remember doing my GCSE's exam back in 2011. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your exams go well lovely! And I'm sure we'll all stick right by you xo
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love that jewelry holder! Its eye catching. Hahaha. Goodluck on your exams. Love your bloggg!

    x, Audrey
    audreyordonez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I see what you did there! I love it too :) and thank you lovely x

      Delete
  5. Its sadly only just the start of the year for me and I've only just finished on term and my exams aren't till early November (*cries) But good luck for your exams, you'll be fine! By the way I love your blog!! :) <3
    xx

    http://sunsetsandsaltyhair.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment <3 best of luck to you in November, even though it seems far away now you will make it! X

      Delete

Subscribe