Sunday, 24 April 2016

Chasing The Sun | Spain OOTD



If you have read my last post, you will know that I recently spent a week on holiday in Spain. The weather was stunning and far exceeded our expectations at this time of year, and I had the most amazing time! In the villa we stayed in there was a gorgeous roof terrace, so I just couldn't resist taking a few outfit shots on it. I wore this over a bikini on one of those 'chilling by the pool' days as we went down to explore the beach in the late afternoon/ evening.










My Top was from Topshop, my Sandals were from Next, and my Harem Pants were from New Look , all from last year. But, I'm sure that you can find similar items in stores today, especially as the Summer collections are arriving!






I hope you enjoyed seeing my holiday outfit: which clothing items are your holiday staples?



xx



12 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much <3 it was so comfy too! x

      Delete
  2. love your trousers, so perfect for summer! my absolute essential for summer is a pair of denim shorts!

    love katy @ The Rawrdrobe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you! And you really can't beat a good pair of denim shorts!! X

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photographs! I really love this post.

    Wanna follow each other? ☺ Let me know! XOXO| Monica from blog www.monicanoir.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much <3 I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  4. great photos, when i saw the first photo i toughtit was in Morocco,anyways lovely post.


    lifestyleandso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I would love to go to Morocco, haha- thank you lovely x

      Delete
  5. Great outfit - it really compliments your surroundings! xx

    Nikki | www.nikkibstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and yes that's what I thought when picking it out <3 x

      Delete
  6. Your outfit is so cute! Wish I was in Spain right now it looks amazing there! Hope you enjoyed yourself! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I wish I could go back and be there right now too x

      Delete

Subscribe