Sunday, 13 March 2016

Pinafore Take Two



As you may remember from a couples of posts ago, I am completely in love with styling my new pinafore dress from ASOS. So, I thought that I would share another OOTD involving this piece again! It is styled fairly similarly but this time with a coatigan over the top too...another of my latest wardrobe obsessions!


A coatigan is basically a combination of a coat and a cardigan, and it is hands down one of the cosiest items of clothing I have ever worn! I had my eye on this one from ASOS for ages and I finally managed to snap it up in my size after ages of it being out of stock...I love pairing it with my pinafore because it keeps me so warm and doesn't drown out the rest of the outfit!

Surprisingly I feel extremely comfortable in these pieces too, so this outfit is definitely one of my new go-to's when I don't know what to wear!



What does your go-to outfit look like?



xx


17 comments:

  1. Black or burgandy Pinafore dress, ust like yours and striped shirts/tops were and. Are my favourite outfit to wear for the past 3 months.. And it still didnt get boring :)

    Weronikadabek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the ways you have styles this, it looks so pretty!!x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinafores and stripes are one of my favourite combinations ever, and you wear it so well! I had no idea that coatigans were a thing, and I think that I actually own several -- I just had no idea what they were called, haha!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! And go-to outfit would have to be a turtleneck crop top and a maxi skirt; comfy and stylish at the same time! x

      Delete
    2. me too! ooh that outfit sounds so lovely <3 x

      Delete
  4. This is such a cute outfit - I love monochrome!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 me too- you can't go wrong with a monochrome outfit ;) x

      Delete
  5. Such a cute outfit. You look adorable. :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've styled your pinafore especially with the stripes! My go to outfit is usually a skirt, blouse of some sort and knee high socks and brogues! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I can't get enough of wearing stripes! That outfit combination sounds fab, I adore your style lovely x

      Delete
  7. Love this outfit!! The coatigan looks so great with it as well! ♡

    Evelyn | BeautyCloud9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!xx
    Jill
    http://jilldap.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww such a cute outfit <3

    https://katiphotographyblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe