Sunday, 6 March 2016

❋ Mother's Day Baking: Healthy Flapjacks ❋



Happy Mother's Day! This year I decided to do some baking for my Mum because flapjacks are her favourite treat! If you are looking for a last minute gift or special gesture then I would definitely recommend whipping up a batch of these: they are delicious, healthy and create the most amazing, yummy scent to fill your house as they are baking!






I'm not sure how much I really 'believe' in Mother's Day because I strongly feel that you should appreciate your loved ones all year round. However, baking for your Mum and family shows a lovely gesture and a lot of effort and thought put in! These simple flapjacks take no time at all, so you and your family can tuck in to and enjoy them together very soon.

I used the Deliciously Ella Recipe from her 1st book, or you can find it here: RECIPE


Let me know if you give these a go in the comments!



What are you up to this Mother's Day?



xx

10 comments:

  1. These pics are absolutely gorgeous! Happy Mother's day :)
    Morgs x | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely! Have a fab Mother's Day too <3 x

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely idea for mothers day! I hope you and your family had a lovely time :) xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so good, I bet both my Mum and I would love these. I agree with what you said as well, I'm all for Mother's Day but I really think we should all try to appreciate our Mum's daily as well.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh you really should try them out! And yes I think that is so important x

      Delete
  4. I want this!!

    http://danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk
    Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tips
    Thanks for sharing
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe