Sunday, 20 March 2016

20 Things To Start Doing


So, it's coming to the end of month 3/ 12 already! But, it is never too late to make some changes.

If you have been wanting to make a few lifestyle changes, don't feel like you have to wait until the beginning of a new month, a new year even! You can start wherever, whenever YOU want.

As it is the 20th March, I thought I would share with you 20 Things To Start Doing to maybe give you some inspiration. I found this on pinterest a while a go and I have had it stuck on my wardrobe for ages. Every time I look at it I feel a little more motivated to live a cleaner, happier and healthier lifestyle.





Let me know if you give any of these a go in the comments!

☼ I hope you are all having a lovely day ☼



xx

19 comments:

  1. Love the list! There is defiantly somethings on the list I'll start dong.

    http://thehomeofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to start doing a lot of things on this list, especially drinking green tea. Xx

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds fab! and yes green tea is so good x

      Delete
  3. Have you heard of the 101 things in 1001 days list? I think you'd like it! www.musingsovermochas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh no I haven't- I'll have to check it out! Thank you for recommending it x

      Delete
  4. I couldn't agree more about making changes! It's never too late. I need to do a few things on that list such as drink more water and go to bed earlier amongst a few others. It's be better for me in the end x

    Nazira | Love Hijab Girl | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely it all pays off in the end! I'm glad that you liked this post :) x

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely list. I agree with all of the points you're making. Following these point will just make a so much happier person :)
    Love from Berlin,
    Charlotte Luisa | charlotteluisa1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a lovely post, I love reading/doing stuff like these :)

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. The list is very inspiring and I definitely think it's never too late to make changes!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true!! I'm glad you liked it lovely xx

      Delete
  8. 7, 9 and 17 are that I'm going to start doing!

    Aina x

    http://nrlan.blogspot.my/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! I began to participate in yoga classes and I love it! <3

    https://katiphotographyblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm so glad to hear that!! X

      Delete
  10. Loved this! Great inspiration :-))

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe