Sunday, 21 February 2016

The Pancake Post.

I know that this post is a little overdue as Pancake Day has just been and gone, but after my disastrous burnt pancakes I made on the day, I was determined to improve my pancake-making skills!

I got this recipe from thrivingonplants and it is honestly so delicious and healthy too! It is a vegan recipe which requires only 3 ingredients- WHAT?!


Here is all you will need:
   ------------------------------------
1 CUP OATS
1 BANANA
3/4 CUP ALMOND MILK
 ---------------------------------------

OPTIONAL: CINNAMON // COCONUT SUGAR // VANILLA EXTRACT etc





To make you simply put the oats in a blender and blend until they reach a flour-like consistency. Then add the remaining ingredients and blend to a thick batter. Cook in a non-stick pan (you may need to use a tiny amount of oil too!) over a low-medium heat. You can tell when to flip them when little bubbles appear on the surface! And that's it...SIMPLE!

There are endless combinations of topping you can also get creative with. I chose banana, raspberries and maple syrup to keep it simple, but coconut, chocolate, nuts and nut butters would also work so well!


If you try recreating these, let me know in the comments below!



xx


25 comments:

  1. They look absolutely delicious! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look yummy, and it's never too late for pancakes hehe!
    -Morgan x | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what website did you use to create your own?i want to start a blog and i can't find a trusting website to start
    BTW i love your blog, keep posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made my blog just using blogger, and I found a template on etsy! Good luck if you make one lovely x

      Delete
  4. These look soso good! & the way you decorated the pictures with the branch is really cute :) Happy late pancake day. xx
    -Linden Kirk
    http://lmkirk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! Happy late pancake day too <3 x

      Delete
  5. I'm actually craving pancakes now haha - these look absolutely delicious! x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these look amazing! I am thinking of investing in a nutribullet and didn't realise you could use them for this type of thing too!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should, you would be amazed at how much they can do! I use mine all the time! X

      Delete
  7. These pancakes look delicious! Love your blog!

    xx Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh my, these look so tasty! Can't wait to give them a go! Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure! I hope you love them as much as I do! x

      Delete
  9. The post is fantastic! I love it so much:)
    Have a nice day!

    www.theprintedse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is genius!! we love how minimal this recipe is!! we'll need to try it out asap!

    M + K

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, healthy pancakes with only three ingredients?! YESSSSS. I like to eat some please! Thank youuuu

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers, these look amazing! Can't believe they're so healthy too! I'm a big time lover of pancakes so i'm going to have to try these sometime soon.
    Holly x (http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! Yes please do- I'm sure you will love them <3 x

      Delete
  13. Great post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe