Sunday, 14 February 2016

My 5 Makeup Staples ♥



 Happy Valentines Day 

For today's post I decided to collab with the beautiful Daisy to show you our 5 current staple makeup items. However, as it is Valentines day I think these products would also be perfect to help create a fresh, pretty Valentines day look, whatever your plans may be.





Products shown:

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
-my holy grail base product that is amazing for covering under-eye circles and blemishes too!

Nivea Lip Butter
-I go through an insane number of tins of this because it's one of the only products I've found that properly moisturises my lips.

Benefit Rockateur Blush
- This stunning rosy blush instantly brightens my face and gives me a natural, pretty glow. It is definitely worth all of the hype!

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
- I have been obsessed with this since I got it for Christmas. I alternate between using it and my Naked Palette everyday, the shades are so natural but beautiful!

Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Even though I only have a sample, it is one of the best mascaras I have found! I like to change up mascaras a lot, but this one works perfectly for me at the moment as it gives a lot of length and volume to the lashes.



What are your current makeup staples?


I hope you are all having an amazing Valentines Day whether you have plans with a loved one or are staying in like me! Don't forget to check out Daisy's blog and show her some love!♥




xx



41 comments:

  1. I love the collection concealer! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! And your blog is so lovely too <3 x

      Delete
  2. Nice products <3 Happy Valentin's day to you :)

    xx
    beauthi.blog@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nivea lip butter and collection concealer are two of my staple products too. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Nivea lip butter but I always forget to use it because you have to use your finger, and I prefer ones that I can just rub on my list. I gotta give it a proper try!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what I thought at first, but I couldn't live without it now!x

      Delete
  5. The too faced natural eyes palette is one of my absolute favourites!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the eyeshadow palette!!! looks right up my street

    This Girl Loves Chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum I need to try the Nivea lip butter, I loooove Macadamia haha ! Very great post ! <3

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! you really do need to try it, haha! x

      Delete
  8. These are some lovely products! I've always wanted to try Too Faced eyeshadow palettes but I have so many of the Urban Decay palettes. :(


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Urban Decay palettes are so good too! I love both x

      Delete
  9. Lip butter is a must for me in the winter!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too- I don't know what I'd do without it! x

      Delete
  10. I have heard nothing but good things about that collection concealer. I wish you could get it in Australia.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Too Faced palette, it's so pretty! I also have the Clinique High Impact mascara x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it really is! And I love that mascara! Thank you for your lovely comment x

      Delete
  12. Very nice post and products!
    Kat xx
    http://katharinaberghofer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The palette looks so gorgeous! x
    fashionsmyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use that same lip butter and it's so good, it smells amazing and gets the job done! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post, i'm obsessed with the collection concealer too! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Collection concealer is definitely one of my staples, I use it pretty much everyday! I have the little Rockateur blush too, it's definitely got me back into wearing blush as it's such a pretty shade! xo

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! and exactly the same for me, I struggled to find the perfect shade blush before x

      Delete
  17. Collection concealer is one of my favourite, I love the coverage it gives. x

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  18. My collection concealer is my ultimate favourite too! I don't bother buying any other concealers cause I know nothing will compare to it. I love the look of the Too Faced eyeshaow palette, it looks gorg. Holly x p.s Absolutely loving your blog, just discovered it and i'm having a good ole stalk aha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the nivea lip butter! Super hydrating !
    www.shann0nrenae.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have that same Too Faced palette and I love it! I've just bought the collection concealer so I can't wait to try it :) x
    http://asecondswatch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe