Sunday, 28 February 2016

I Want To Go Someplace...



Because I am nearly 16 years old, it means that the majority of my life revolves around school. So, I haven't had much of a chance to travel and explore the world. I would really like to step foot on every continent on the planet at one point in my life.

But at the moment, school has to come first so I am trying to travel wherever, whenever is possible, even if I don't even leave the UK!

This year I am planning to go to Brighton in Spring as a family trip for my 16th Birthday- so expect a few posts coming soon because I am sure I will takes hundreds of photos. Also, let me know of any places you recommend to visit in Brighton because I have never been before, so I'm making a list of places so I don't miss out!



Spain is one of the places I have been a few times before and absolutely fallen in love with! The photos in this post are actually some that I took on my last trip there too! And to my surprise, my parents spontaneously booked a trip with our family friends to go back nearer to Summer! I am SO excited because I love the language, culture and relaxed, tropical atmosphere there.


And finally, it is a possibility too that I may get the chance to travel to somewhere like New York in October! But I will have to see how it goes...It has always been a dream of mine to visit New York, and the US in general, so hopefully that plan will follow through.




Do you have any travel plans this year? And where is your dream destination?


xx

12 comments:

  1. You have to go to the Kensington Gardens area of Brighton, the vintage shops are amazing! And Choccywoccydoodah is an amazing chocolate shop near the Lanes. I'm hoping to visit somewhere like Prague this summer xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh thank you for the recommendations! I will definitely head to that area <3 hope you have a lovely time if you go to Prague- I've heard it's lovely! x

      Delete
  2. Great post...dear
    Neha.

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! Have fun on your travels!

    xo
    https://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post - I can relate in the fact that life revolves around school! I’ve always wanted to go to Brighton, it looks like such a lovely place

    Hannah xx
    lifeissweet.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! And Brighton looks so amazing - I can't wait to go! Thank you for the lovely comment xx

      Delete
  5. When I travel I'm already planning my next place to travel! Have tried to visit Brighton on numerous occasions but never quite made it but am visiting New York too later in the year. Perhaps we will cross paths :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be so lovely! Have an amazing time on your travels x

      Delete

Subscribe