Sunday, 24 January 2016

TOTAL MOISTURE | Review


The days getting colder means that my skin is in desperate need of a moisture boost. As I have combination skin, I never thought this product would be right for me. But since trying a sample in my Benefit advent calendar, it has become a new staple in my skincare routine.





This silky moisturiser by Benefit never fails to make my skin look and feel so soft and smooth. I apply it slightly thicker at night, but I also use it in the mornings, even though it is on the thick-side for consistency. Surprisingly though, I hardly ever get shiny throughout the day because I always make sure to follow up with my mattifying primer.

It is slightly pricey for a moisturiser, but I believe good skincare is so good to invest in, and it definitely works well for me.

I bought mine on ASOS, and managed to get a good discount by using the code on my Unidays account. Unidays is an amazing website for discounts on so many brands, so I would definitely recommend checking it out if you are a student.

Benefit often sometimes offer samples at their makeup counters, so next time you find yourself at one you could ask if they have a sample size of this product to see if it is right for you!



Let me know in the comments: what are your staple moisturising products?



xx




17 comments:

  1. Ooh I will definitely give this a go, it sounds good and their packaging is always so pretty!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, let me know what you think! and the packaging is so lovely <3 x

      Delete
  2. This looks and sounds amazing! I always use Aveeno for my very dry skin, but am thinking of changing as sometimes my skin can get oily in places

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My skin has been so dry lately, I'll check this out! The packaging is so cute too haha

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would definitely recommend it:) And I know right!!

      Delete
  4. I think I have a mini one of these from a gift set, need to dig it out and give it a go :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes please do! That's how I discovered this :) x

      Delete
  5. Benefit always does the best packaging & this looks so adorable!
    Thanks for sharing this xx

    Kaylee | JK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I really agree! and my pleasure lovely :) x

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My skins been craving a cream like this, i'll have to check it out, thanks for the great post! :)
    -G,X
    Mandeville Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds lovely. Thanks for sharing!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute photos! I've got super dry skin so I've started using the Burts Bees intense hydration cream so it's been working wonders. I need to try benefit skincare but it's so.damn.expensive!
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's the only down side! I've never tried the burts bees one- I will have to check it out x

      Delete

Subscribe