Sunday, 31 January 2016

My Day In Pictures | January 2016



I always love reading these style of posts because I find it so interesting to see how bloggers summarise a whole day in just a few pictures. Taking photos for this post also just reminded me how many beautiful photo opportunities there are each day. So I have collected together 9 moments of a lovely day that I had recently to share with you.


It began with some 'me' time in the morning, because it was a Sunday I had more time to relax. I enjoyed a delicious bowl of coconut yoghurt, granola and berries; lit a candle , and read some books. Then, later in the day I visited a cute plant-based cafe and had a cup of chai tea (of course) with a raw granola bar- the interior of the cafe was so beautiful with lots of plants and cacti too! And finally, in the evening, I took my dog for a walk with my Dad, and on the way back the sky looked so stunning that I couldn't resist taking a picture! It's simple, chilled days like this that I love the most. All of the events mentioned are shown in the pictures above! 

Also, this post is in collaboration with the lovely Morgan from justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk ! Her post will be up very shortly so keep your eye out for it and show her some love <3




Let me know what you thought of this style of post?

I hope you're all having a lovely, relaxed Sunday.


xx

38 comments:

  1. I've been doing this kind of post time by time!!
    It's one of my fav kinds of thing to read & yours was lovely!
    xx

    Kaylee | JK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, yes I love this style of post, it was so fun to make too! <3 x

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's actually a great idea for a post! I never really thought of it! xoxo, Julia

    tptmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 you should try it out if you get the chance x

      Delete
  3. I love reading/writing these kind of posts too! I swear berries make any breakfast look amazing. I love the middle picture of you looking up to the trees, it's so beautiful. Chai tea is my fave!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for such a lovely comment! I agree so much about the berries, and chai tea is my all time favourite :) x

      Delete
  4. That is such a lovely idea for a blog post! Thank you so much for inspiring me <3

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this post, its a really good idea for all those photos. I love the sky picture.
    www.blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute x

    http://www.poppylowdon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely photographs! :) And a great idea - thank you for sharing!

    www.erdalandyuka.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these types of posts as well, so cute!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice pictures ! I love it <3

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog sweetie : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I will check out your blog now lovely x

      Delete
  10. looks like a nice day, your photos are cute!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This honestly looks like a perfect day, love the pics of your breakfast and your books!

    Rags of Love - Alternative Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw what a lovely set of pics! I love that one of your dog so cute :) xx

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these types of posts - they've been something I found myself completely in love with for the past month, and your pictures look lovely. Especially together. And god, your breakfast! So delicious looking.

    Ella Pinto xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It seems like you had such a lovely day! I really enjoyed this post. The pictures are super cute. Hope you are having a great week! xx

    Ale | www.alemint.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did thank you <3 hope you are too! Thanks for your lovely comment x

      Delete
  15. That yoghurt, granola and berry bowl honestly looks so delicious. Personally I love this style of post, anything along these lines I enjoy reading because I always find it interesting to see what other people do in a day or in a week etc :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you lovely, I love these sort of posts too so that's why I thought I'd try it out for myself :) x

      Delete
  16. Such a lovely idea for a post, love your photos too! xo

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like this type of post ! The pictures are lovely !

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe