Sunday, 3 January 2016

Hello 2016.


Happy New Years! 
I just wanted to make a quick post to wish you all a very happy 2016.
Let me know if you have made any New Years Resolutions? Mine are just to try to be generally more happy and positive :)
I also hope to put lots more effort and make a few improvements to my blog this year so stay tuned...

Also, thank you for all of your support in 2015 because it made the beginning of my blogging experience so enjoyable for me and now I really can't wait for what the future brings.



Love always.
-Monochrome Roses x

13 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good new year as well! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year;
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your 2016 is even more amazing than 2015 and can't wait to see what your blog brings!
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The same to you of course! X

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year! I wish you all the best!

    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'And let every choice you make be a brick in the foundation of rebuilding yourself.'


    Yessssss. Love it. www.roliedema.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! Thank you for your lovely comment :) x

      Delete
  6. Just discovered your blog so just wanted to wish you all the best for the month ahead! (Hope you've had an enjoyable & productive January! Much love, Ana x

    www.namastefromananya.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe