Sunday, 6 December 2015

My First GRAZE box | Review


So I had heard all of the hype about Graze Subscription Boxes that I just had to get my hands on one to try them out for myself!





Mince Pie Flapjack- As I opened the packet, I got the most amazing smell of cinnamon and other yummy spices! And it definitely did not disappoint. I was so pleased to receive this one in particular in my graze box, because I browsed the snacks before buying and I immediately rated this one 'LOVE' because it looked perfect for me!

Jaffa Cake Punnet- I was so pleasantly surprised about this combination, to be honest I didn't expect this to be anything special but it was so delicious and I would definitely have it again! It was a lovely combination of flavours, and the orange infused raisins made it taste festive too.

Peanut Butter with Pretzel Sticks- I cannot deny that I am a peanut butter addict. So, once again this was a perfect treat for me. I loved the salty combination of the pretzels too. I had this as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up with a cup of tea and a pink lady apple...mmm!

Cocoa Vanilla Protein Flapjack- No surprise here because I loved this snack too! It tasted a bit like cocoa pops to me, which was my favourite cereal when I was little. So, I enjoyed this with a yummy hot chocolate whilst watching a Christmas movie last night.

This post is not sponsored, I am just extremely pleased with my box.



Let me know what you think of Graze Boxes and which of these snacks do you think would be your favourite?




xx








14 comments:

  1. I should definitely get this box :D xx

    http://mo9nandback.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! :)

    If you want follow for follow to be #bloggerfriends, please follow me and comment on my newest post so I can follow you back! x
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2015/12/you-fixed-each-other.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of my friends in England get Graze boxes and I am always so jealous, I must see if there is a danish equivalent! I am also a total peanut butter addict at the minute, I love a spoonful with a crispy green apple or a rice cake, so tasty! It just makes me feel christmassy and cosy but I'm not sure why! The mince pie flapjack sounds AMAZING, I am so going to try and find a recipe ( though I'm sure mine won't be as tasty as that one!)
    Have a good Sunday,
    Bethany xx

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk
    I return all follows and comments on my blog, so be sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for SUCH a lovely comment <3 wow those peanut butter combos sound fab and please let me know if you do find a good recipe!x

      Delete
  4. Are Graze snacks healthier, or just tasty snacks? They look lovely. xx
    http://lmkirk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some are healthier than others but they are all approved by a nutritionist :) x

      Delete
  5. I love graze boxes! I've been begging my parents to start ordering them but they're not really fussed! I've treied the jaffa cake one an dits amazing!!
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! you should try showing them all of the snacks on the website and keep trying to tempt them ;) haha! and omg yes the jaffa cake one is SO good x

      Delete
  6. Yum! All of these snacks sound delicious!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so yummy
    New on www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe