Sunday, 27 December 2015

My Festive OOTD | December 2015

I really hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, what ever plans you had with family and friends. For today's post, I thought I would share with you my outfit from Christmas Day:



 I only managed to get a few snaps because it was such a hectic day!
But, I managed to pick up this gorgeous dress from River Island on Christmas Eve while out with my family. There was only one left on the rail and it just happened to be my size...so of course it was meant to be! My sisters and I love getting a bit more dressed up with dresses and nice makeup on Christmas because it just feels a little more special, even though in reality we will just be chilling, spending time with family and eating all day!

I feel like this outfit would also be good for New Years parties or any upcoming occasion because of its monochrome print, it makes it quite a flexible piece. I can already tell how much of a staple and favourite this dress is going to become in my wardrobe.

Let me know in the comments: What do you like to do/wear on Christmas Day?



xx

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress!! I love the shape and the pattern! It looks great on you!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, at first I thought it was a top and a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, yes I love that sort of style dress as I find it a bit more flattering on me x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress! Happy 2016!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! Perfect for christmas xo
    SHEWOREWHAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, yes that's what I thought-it's so comfy too :) x

      Delete
  5. I love this dress and it looks amazing on you! With me it depends, some years I get all dressy. Then the other years I am in the PJs that I received as a present, being all comfy lol.

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely <3 yes haha that sounds like a good plan!x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous dress! I love the colour!

    xx Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! i love your dress, this is something i would definitely wear <3

    Hannah at HNNHVNBLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no problem and thank you lovely! I can't stop wearing it :) x

      Delete
  8. Looks comfy!
    www.MarinaSays.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty dress and such a lovely coincedence that it was the only one left in your size, I love things like that that just encourage me to buy it even more !
    Imogen
    imocdj.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe