Sunday, 20 December 2015

Five Days To Go...


It's actually crazy how quickly advent has flown by and Christmas has approached, it honestly feels to me like it was the summer holidays only last week...Bur I can't believe there is only five days left to go until the big day!

I just wanted to make this little post to combine a few wintery photos of things that have made my December  festive, and I also wanted to wish you all a beautiful, magical Christmas this year: 
❣ make the last few days of 2015 count 



Lots of love,
-Monochrome Roses x

12 comments:

  1. I love the little snow that you added to your photos! It look so wintery and festive!! Those cupcakes look sooo delicious as well!!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cupcakes look so professional!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I love making them :) x

      Delete
  3. I completely agree, this month has flown by so quick! I think I feel like that because I've left my wrapping until the last minute lol. Lovely pictures though, such festive snaps of this month.:)

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already haha! I love your cupcakes by the way, you should do a baking post on them. Merry Christmas :)
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! And thank you, I was actually thinking about making a post X

      Delete
  5. I hope you had a lovely Christmas! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty outfit, hope you had a good day! xx

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe