Sunday, 15 November 2015

Primark Christmas Mini Haul

I honestly can't believe how close Christmas is approaching! I can remember New Years so well, and it only feels like it was last week! But, I am definitely SO excited for Christmas because it is my all time favourite celebration and it is such a festive, happy time of the year.

This year I have decided to try and be super organised with presents! So, I recently popped in to Primark to see what new bits they had. I have to admit Primark is very hit-and-miss with me, meaning sometimes I come out with a lot and sometimes I can't find anything I like!

This time however I was SO impressed with all of the festive pieces they had in stock, this is what I picked up:









Everything was such an amazing price and the quality far exceeded my expectations for Primark!
I have worn the polar bear onesie and fluffy socks non-stop- the ultimate cosy clothes!
The candles especially were only £1 each and they are the best candles I have ever owned because they have such a strong, beautiful scent and they look amazing too!


What do you think of Primark's Christmas Range?




xx







6 comments:

  1. Your so lucky you have a cold christmas but honestly though those knits are so cute, and the cinnamon candle seem's divine!
    http://clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And yes I love this wintery weather :) what's it like where you live?x

      Delete
  2. Everything you bought is adorable! I wish I had Primark where I lived.


    http://thehomeofkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'm so pleased with all of them <3 x

      Delete
  3. Your jumper is so adorable! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe