Sunday, 22 November 2015

My go-to chill outfit.


Everyone definitely deserves a chill day every now and again. And of course on these days, comfort is the ultimate priority! Sundays usually become my day to take some time to relax and un-wind from the busy week. This is my go-to outfit combo for those days where I just want to lay on my bed, watch youtube and netflix, and drink endless cups of tea.






Jumper- ASOS
Black Leggings- H&M
Nails- Bourjois
Fluffy Bear Socks- Next

and obviously a dressing gown or onesie is likely to appear at one point during the day too!



Let me know: what are your go-to comfy clothes?



xx







12 comments:

  1. Your jumper looks so cosy! I literally live in leggings in the weekend, or just shower to get changed into a clean pair of pyjamas. Also, your socks are adorable!:)x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you <3 that sounds so perfect! X

      Delete
  2. Great post! thanks for sharing this is super fun to read:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your socks are so cute!! I love your blog xx

    http://mo9nandback.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Outfit, especially the Jumper and of course the socks. I love spending the day in an oversized hoody, leggings and fluffy socks.
    Katie x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Outfit, especially the Jumper and of course the socks. I love spending the day in an oversized hoody, leggings and fluffy socks.
    Katie x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks!! That combination sounds so perfect too! x

      Delete
  6. This looks like comfy perfection, the socks look sooo snuggly. This outfit makes me want to laze about all day!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Make sure you take the time to relax for yourself soon when you get the chance x

      Delete
  7. Fluffy socks are a must for me! Love that asos black jumper as well :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe