Sunday, 29 November 2015

My Beauty Advent Calendars 2015

I can't actually believe it is only 2 days until December (squeal!). Unfortunately this year, most of my December is taken up by mock exams and coursework for my GCSE's. But, I am not letting that prevent me from getting really festive!

I've only ever had chocolate advent calendars before, but this year I have a couple of beauty ones to try. And to tell you I was excited for advent would be an understatement!

Here are the two I am lucky enough to try out this year:





Benefit Party Poppers Advent Calendar

I am a HUGE Benefit fan and I have already tried some of their products. Usually the mini-sizes are such good value and very long-lasting so I am excited to see what products are included. Yes, it's not the cheapest advent calendar out there, but I've had my eye on it for the past few Christmases and so my parents were kind enough to surprise me with this yesterday as a pre-christmas treat! 


No7 25 Days of Beauty Wonders Advent Calender

And also, I get to have a sneak peek inside the No7 calendar, as my mum, my sister and I bought this together last week to share. In my opinion, No7 products are so underrated because everything I have tried before has really impressed me. So, I am intrigued to see what this calendar offers...



Let me know if you celebrate Christmas, which advent calendar do you have?


Hope you all have an amazing, festive season



xx








20 comments:

  1. Benefit calendar looks amazing!
    I have a chocolate advent calendar ;) xx
    http://mo9nandback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a calender we would love! If you like beauty calenders you should also check out the Ciate nail polish one - it's so cool
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you for the recommendation-that sounds fab! I will definitely check it out! x

      Delete
  3. Love those calenders beauty advent calender are always my fav
    aminaayub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those calenders beauty advent calender are always my fav
    aminaayub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo I wish someone would get me one of these for xmas!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so lucky! Hopefully you will get one at one point :) x

      Delete
  6. I really wanted to try the Benefit one this year, but I never got round to buying it! Maybe next year..

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes you definitely should next year!!x

      Delete
  7. I have te benefit one too and I've only opened two doors so far and I already love it! Only let down is that it has 12 doors rather than the usual 24...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw cool! And yes I know what you mean, I would love 24 x

      Delete
  8. I think I might have to get myself the benefit calendar haha ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg those calendars look so cool! Especially the Benefit party one, that one is sick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg those calendars look so cool! Especially the Benefit party one, that one is sick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. always wanted to get the benefit advent calendar but always forget!! lovely post :) x
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe