Sunday, 27 December 2015

The CHAI Tea Post. ☕

The secret is out: I am a self confessed chai tea addict.

I am that type of person who drinks hot drinks all year round, and I seem to go for tea much more than coffee. I have drunk MANY cups and types of tea, but for the last few months, chai has been my absolute favourite!

I thought I would make a post to share with you the best chai teas I have found (trust me I've tried a lot!) that are quite easy to find in most supermarkets.



Higher Living Vanilla Chai Tea
This tea is probably the hardest to find, but I got mine at Holland and Barrett. I would call this one my 'night time' chai because it is naturally caffeine free so won't keep me up all night! This tea is also a white tea, so you don't need to add milk if you don't want to (I normally add a splash anyway!)
I would say this tea also has the strongest spicy flavour but balances out with a strong, sweet vanilla taste too!

Twinings Bollywood Chai Latte
You can buy this tea in most supermarkets and I think I have to say this is my all time favourite. It is more subtle in flavour but has a sweet almond undertone; It smells amazing too! You can make it like a normal cuppa or use frothy milk to make a latte- both of which are delicious!

TeaPigs Bollygood Chai Tea
You can also buy this one in many supermarkets and it is often the one that they serve in cafes. It has a gorgeous subtly spicy flavour and is a little less sweet than the others.




 I love all three of these teas and there is nothing more comforting to me than a huge mug of chai tea because they are so warming and the scent and flavours are perfect for this wintery season!



What is your favourite hot drink? And have you ever tried chai tea?



xx





10 comments:

  1. Great post! Have a nice weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you freak out if I tell you I've never tried Chai tea? I mean, I've heard of it (a LOT) but I've just never tried it before, haha. I love a good cuppa hot coffee or jasmine green tea!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you actually NEED to try it! You won't regret it! x

      Delete
  3. Hot Chocolate would have to be my go to drink haha, byt the Twinnings Thai Tea is the BEST. I also have a bit of an obbsession with green tea. Loving your blog right now
    -Morgs x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds perfect! And aw thank you so much!!x

      Delete
  4. I really need to start drinking chai tea, I love berry tea and herbal teas though! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! And mm those are lovely too x

      Delete
  5. Great idea for a post! I am obsess with tea pigs! Love their liquorice and peppermint especially! ;)

    http://clutchandcarryon.com/the-capri-palace-hotel/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you! And yes teapigs is amazing, I will have to try that flavour too as I've heard lots about it! X

      Delete

Subscribe