Sunday, 11 October 2015

Everyday OOTD | My Autumn Style

I have been rediscovering my love for fashion and photography lately, and that has reflected in my style. Since the dreaded back to school season began, I have dressed mainly for comfort which resulted in laying around in joggers all of the time! So recently, I have been trying to put a bit more effort in to my outfits once again.


This was an outfit I wore the other day to go shopping with my mum and sister. It was so cosy and comfy but also a little dressy. I can tell I am going to be wearing these pieces a lot this season, as they are so easy and effortless to style.







Coat- New Look
T-shirt Dress- Brandy Melville
Bag- New Look
Shoes- Topshop
Rings- River Island/Topshop
Nail Colour- KIKO


What are your style staples this season?



xx










10 comments:

  1. I have a t-shirt dress from Brandy Melville and never knew how to style it during the autumn/winter, I feel a little stupid as I never thought to try it with tights on haha. My style staple this season are leather ankle boots and a blanket scarf :)
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you should definitely try styling it with tights! and these staples sound perfect too x

      Delete
  2. Loved this outfit - especially your shoes they look so good!

    Hannah xx
    lifeeissweet.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely in this outfit and I really want a coat like this! It just looks so cosy and warm :) The backpack is a really nice touch too xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yes I love this coat SO much! Thank you lovely x

      Delete
  4. aw thank you <3 it's definitely my go-to bag at the moment!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, it simple but sheek. I love this blog, so cute!
    http://clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your bag, it is quite lovely. Super cute for this season!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe