Sunday, 20 September 2015

The Vegan Kind Box | Review


Another foodie post...I hope you dont mind! I just couldn't resist sharing one of my favourite discoveries of this month...TheVeganKind subscription! Now who doesn't like trying tasty new snacks?! I am not a strict vegan, but being lactose intolerant, my diet is mainly plant based, so this box is pretty perfect for me!

I watched quite a few youtube videos and blog reviews before subscribing, and I thought it looked like such a fun way to try out some natural, healthy snacks!

Let me make a point that this is NOT SPONSORED, I am just very excited and enthusiastic! But I thought the company were so lovely and approachable and their service is equally amazing. Also, you get so many delicious snacks for only £10 a box!! Ooh and you also get a full-size natural beauty product to try too! Here is what I got in my September box:


Let me know in the comments what subscriptions you recommend? And what you think of TheVeganKind ?



xx







16 comments:

  1. All of these look so nice! I love popcorn-but salted maple flavour is something I've never heard of before! If it tastes any good I would love to know though!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious! Such a perfect salty-sweet combo :) x

      Delete
  2. salted maple popcorn flavors?! wow that is new and interesting!! :D

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks cool. How often do you get a box?

    Beth x
    www.ProFemaleBlogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look great! Thanks for this wonderful review♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much goodness!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I easily get bored with my snacks, so I'm always looking for new ones to try. Thanks for the snack tips!

    Jeanine | www.closetadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing review. The box looks great. Hope you have a great day. xo, Teng
    itsjustteng.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I've not subscribed to a vegan box yet, but I'm tempted! Lovely review! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe