Sunday, 13 September 2015

Stila In the Garden

Over the summer I had a lot more time on my hands to play around and experiment with different makeup looks. I found myself drawn towards using more eye shadows, which resulted in a few new palettes added to my makeup collection- oops!

I had heard lots of hype about the Stila In The Light palette, so one of my first stops in boots was to browse the Stila counter...but the In The Light palette was sold out! Thankfully though, this made me look more carefully at the other palettes and that is when I spotted Stila In The Garden


It has a range of beautiful shades for many different looks, and I can see myself using all of the colours a lot! I have mostly used the gold-toned shades so far because I think it compliments my blue eyes best. But, I have experimented with the other colours too and they all look lovely!


I think this is such a flexible palette because it has a range of colours that will suit people with a variety of skin tones and eye colours! For example, 'moss', 'juniper' and 'rosette' would look especially amazing with brown hair/ eyes!


Let me know what you think of this palette or any other Stila products?




xx














12 comments:

  1. This palette is so pretty! I've never tried a stila palette before but I really want to! Although at the moment I'm debating whether to buy Naked 2 or the cheap dupe. I know the cheap dupe is just as good but I've wanted Naked 2 for so long so I feel like I should just get that, however now I am slightly lusting over this palette!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! And ooh hard decision, there are so many amazing palettes, the Naked 2 looks lovely too! But yes I definitely recommend checking out this one :) x

      Delete
  2. I love these colours for autumn, so beautiful!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pallet looks great! I'm feeling Autumnyy already :)
    -Morgs
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The palette looks so lovely! x
    fashionsmyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe