Sunday, 27 September 2015

RELAX ☽

Happy Sunday!
I hope what ever you are up to you are having a lovely, relaxed day.

Just a quick post today because I wanted to share with you something I have found really helpful recently. As some of you may know I am a perfectionist and I really struggle to find some 'me' time and relax. And with being in year 11 at school (eeek!), I knew that needed to change...

Typically I knew that for me, if something looks pretty, I am more likely to follow it. SO, I headed to Pinterest to see what I could find.

I stumbled across this 50 ways to take a break and I thought it was so perfect as no matter where you are there will be something that you can do to make yourself relax. I have this stuck on my wardrobe as a daily reminder and I urge you all to print this off and do the same!


What things do you do to relax?



xx

10 comments:

  1. These are great ways to take time out♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the inspiration, they are really good

    http://lifestylexblogger.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dancing and taking a coffee are my favesss!!

    theyearnineteenninetyfour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read, watch YT videos or go to sleep early. But I agree, it can be very hard to allow yourself to get some down time, especially when you want everything else to be finished first.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Taking a break is so important, especially if you're a busy, working blogger. I often find myself just sitting in bed doing nothing thinking 'I should be working right now' but then I take a moment to think 'no, this is me time which is as important as work'. Great post!

    lushivity.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! Couldn't have put it better myself , glad you like it x

      Delete

Subscribe