Monday, 3 August 2015

What I Ate Today

Let's imagine this post went up on Sunday (my usual scheduled day) because I have been so busy recently with being on holiday in Italy (post coming soon), but now I am back hopefully I can start to show my blog some love again.

Anyway, one of my favourite lifestyle posts to read is 'What I Ate Today' posts because I am quite nosy and I love finding out different meal ideas/recipes. I generally follow a mostly plant-based diet just because its what suits my stomach best and it's what I enjoy to eat! So, this is what I eat on a typical day at the moment whilst I am on my summer holidays 


BREAKFAST- Berries with coconut yoghurt, topped with seeds, dried cranberries, dessicated coconut and cinnamon (often with a cup of tea too!).


SNACK#1- Either a smoothie or some fresh fruit (or both!)


LUNCH- Toasted Rye Bread with Manuka Honey and Banana coins, also with a decaf soya latte.


SNACK#2- Cocoa Delight Nakd bar (this flavour is so good!)


DINNER- Baked Sweet Potato filled with hummus, sweetcorn, spinach (and ketchup haha!)


DESSERT/SNACK#3- Glass of Soya Milk and a 'Deliciously Ella' Oat Cookie.



I hope you enjoyed seeing what I eat in a typical day (if you are as nosy as me!), let me know in the comments what your favourite foods are?




xx







4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so good! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baked sweet potato is definitely one of my favourites! Love your pictures too :) x
    http://septemberlust.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it?! Thank you so much xx

      Delete

Subscribe