Sunday, 16 August 2015

Brandy Melville Haul

Whilst on holiday in Italy, I realised there was one of my favourite stores, Brandy Melville, in Florence. So of course I made sure I hunted it down to have a little shopping spree! It was definitely NOT easy to find as it was quite far from the cluster of main shops, but I finally found it!

I have been to the Brandy Melville on the Kings Road in Chelsea before, but it is quite small so I was really pleased to find that this Brandy Melville covered two floors and had so many products! I had to stop myself picking up everything off of the hangers!

After a very long time deliberating in the changing rooms what to buy, this is what I decided to buy:













It was such a lovely shopping experience because it was actually quite quiet and the staff were really helpful. I would highly recommend popping in if you find yourself in Florence!

What do you think of Brandy Melville?


xx













29 comments:

  1. Such nice buys - in love with your phone case! Brandy Melville have such a nice collection of cute and comfy clothes
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/autumnwinter-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and yes they really do! <3 x

      Delete
  2. I know there is one in London, definitely going to pop in next time im down! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That case is amazing *-* I would like to have one like that, but I have a really ugly one hahaha. And the clothes looks amazing as well!
    Have a nice day! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. That case is so cool, and I love that sweater!
    Sophia
    plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently went to Italy and Florence on holiday and went to the brandy melville shop as well as there's none at all near where I live and I'd never been before but had seen so many blogposts and youtube videos with items from there! It certainly wasn't in the main area of Florence but it was worth the walk in the heat haha, hope you had a good holiday!
    Anna x
    fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree- totally worth it! Thank you, you too xx

      Delete
  6. Oh, I love this store!! Great pieces (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only ever been in Brandy Melville once before and I was blown away by the softness of their clothes! All the thing you bought are so cute, I love your phone case and the jumper!:)x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes the clothes are SUCH good quality<3 thank you lovely x

      Delete
  8. I'm going to Italy next weekend so I'll have to stop by Brandy Melviile I have never been in there. But your items definitely make me want to visit! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that phone case sooooo much! Looks like you picked up some really lovely pieces as well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the phone case!

    http://alwaysbeautyforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never had a chance to go to a Brandy Melville store, which is such a shame. I love all the items you chose.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your phonecase is gorgeous! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  13. The case is so magical!

    II minonimia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love love love Brandy Melville, I always visit the store in Carnaby St as they always do the garage sale where clothes are 50% off!! I need your phone case!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe