Sunday, 9 August 2015

A Day In Italy: OOTD


So, I have recently come back from nearly 2 weeks on holiday in Italy, which was honestly so amazing and stunning-it is by far the best holiday I've ever been on! We decided this year to explore the main cities of Rome, Florence and Venice and each of them were so overwhelmingly beautiful. On the last day however, we took a boat up to a small island part of Venice called the Lido, and wandered around a bit before spending the afternoon on the beach, such a perfect relaxing way to end the holiday! 

I thought I would make a post to show you the outfit I wore whilst exploring the Lido and a few other snaps I got of this day.


OOTD:

Kimono- New Look
Tshirt- H&M
Skirt- Topshop
Necklace- River Island
Shoes- Converse
Bag- Topshop
Hat- Topshop



Let me know what you have been up to this Summer and whether you have been to Italy or even the Lido before?!

Happy Sunday and I hope you are all having a lovely Summer



xx













16 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the skirt and bag!!
    -Maria
    in1997.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style, and that bag is gorgeous!

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hat! I travelled around Italy last summer and it's such a wonderful country, Florence was amazing! X

    http://www.ode2vogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 and it really is stunning! Hope you had a lovely time x

      Delete
  4. Your bag and hat look gorgeous! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post,really love it :)
    Keep in touch
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. italy is just beautiful and so is your hat, i just love it.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe