Sunday, 21 June 2015

Topshop Festival Wardrobe Wishlist


So somehow it is nearly the end of June already?! Summer is THE festival season and so many shops have come out with some pieces perfect for the festival vibes. As many of you will know, I love Topshop. So, here are a few pieces I think would be perfect at a festival this summer. Just imagine...a floral crown, checked shirt tied around your waist, sunglasses on your head and just having a good time listening to music with your friends.

Let me know in the comments any good festivals you have been to or are going to as I would love to know!





What are your festival staples?


xx

6 comments:

  1. I love that white bagpack! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so cute! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The backpack is so gorgeous, so crisp and sophisticated! Love your picks :) x

    ellie etc | a fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it's so lovely! And thank you x

      Delete

Subscribe